Here's Hailey modeling the wontons we made. Sometimes they really enjoy these. This day I had to cut Hunter off after a bowl of fried rice and 6 wontons...cause we needed to save something for daddy.
Now I have to warn you about the next picture. It is so stinking cute. I finally got Hunter new pair of pants and a tie for church (yes it's a little long). What a studly boy-all those girls in nursery will hardly be able to control themselves now.

4 comments:
How fun! Hunter looks like he could be in a JCrew commercial!
I love the little man dress clothes.
Hailey looks so grown up. I love her hair! And Hunter is handsome as ever. oh doesn't it make you want to cry putting on his little tie! :o)
Hunter is so GQ! I love that photo of him... definitely frame worthy. And now I want some wontons too. :)
Post a Comment