CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zoo time

So it's totally past time for a post. I've had way to much going on recently, but I don't want to blog about it...so I'm going to post some pictures from our trip to the zoo on President's Day (cause it was free).

This first picture is kinda hard to see, but this orangutan was so funny. He was swinging and bouncing around, and then he climbed up into this hammock and pulled his little blankie on top of him. These guys are so smart! This picture of Hailey was taken about 1 minute before we lost her. It was one of those terrifying moments in parenting....I turned around and she was gone. I went out the exit to see if she had gone outside and Ben went back through the exhibit. A few minutes later he found her by the other door. A nice lady there had stopped her from going out the door. Thank goodness for that thoughtful person. Big smiles in this picture. Hunter says he was playing with Nemo.
Some nice looking giraffes.But look, these guys are pretty tall too.It was nice that Ben was able to meet us after work and come to the zoo too. The kids loved having him there and we managed to get a decent picture.This picture has nothing to do with our trip to the zoo, but I liked it, so here it is.

5 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Good times at the zoo! I wish it were warm enough here to go to the zoo...oh wait I wish we had a free admission day to go to the zoo since we can't afford a membership. Love ya tons!

tara said...

hailey is totally cute in that last picture...not that she's not cute in the other ones...um, yeah. anywho, i've been thinking of you and i hope all is well! love ya bunches

Dave Dyk said...

It's always a fun time at the zoo. I also love that last photo and I like the family shot at the zoo.
You've got some cute kids, that's for sure. Take care and talk to you soon! Hugs, Heidi

Michelle said...

I love the family picture. Your kids are adorable. That is SO scary about losing Hailey!!! Even if it was just for a few seconds, I can only imagine how scary that would be!!

Jared and Laurel said...

Holy cow, you're kids are so grown up!! How does that happen? Looks like Texas is treating ya'll well. I've lost Isaac only a couple of times...and it about gave me a heart attack both times. Glad you found her! And Hunter is so handsome.!