CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Homemade

I saw this on my friends blog, so I decided to play along (but mostly because I'm curious what she will make). You can play too! If you want :) 

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by 
me! Lucky, lucky you! Haha I even get to choose what amazing gift I am going to bestow. 

This game DOES have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 
Only, it is from ME so what's NOT to like?
2- What I create will be just for you. 
Awww...don't you feel special?!
3- It'll be done this year. 
Good thing it is only February...that gives me plenty of time!
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. 
Mwahahahaha
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. 
Sweet!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. (Although, if you don't have a blog, I don't care if you don't follow through...I'll still make something...probably).

Soooo...the first 5 people to do the above and leave a comment on my blog, will win something home made from ME!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha ha I saw it first! I win!

Kelly said...

YEAH!

Iris said...

pick me, pick me!!

tara said...

um, i want to post to let you know i love ya, but the promise that i'll do it too? i don't know about that. i'll try...maybe. anyway, can't wait to get what you're gonna make me!

lynda said...

what if i just leave a comment??? you can pretend i don't have a blog ;)

Emily said...

bummer I'm not in the top 5, but I have to say how cute Hailey and Hunter are getting! Definitely heartbreakers! :-)