Somehow I managed to forget Hailey's shoes, so we didn't get to stay too long.Monday, February 9, 2009
Fun with our feathered friends
Every once in a while we bust out our sweet ride and go on adventures. And yes, that helmet is from my mission days. It's actually pretty good exercise to tow 70+ pounds (well at least it really wears me out). Anyway, last week we decided to go visit the ducks at the pond in my brother's neighborhood. They've got to be the friendliest ducks I have ever seen. When you reach the sidewalk the come running to see if you've brought anything good. There were at least 20...maybe 30 or 40. The kids had a great time.
Somehow I managed to forget Hailey's shoes, so we didn't get to stay too long.
Somehow I managed to forget Hailey's shoes, so we didn't get to stay too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I loooved feeding the ducks when I was a kid! How wonderful!!! They won't let us do that around here -- too many environmentalists in Boulder. Perhaps we'll just have to come & visit ya'll to feed the ducks. (;
Just seeing the bike reminded me of all the good bike rides in Taiwan =) What a good mom you are to take your kids out =)
Way to go with the biking! I need to get me one of those bike trailers. I loved Hunter's method of getting the ducks to back up. What a funny guy.
Post a Comment