...to the phenomenon that is the Twilight series...that is. Just over a week ago my friend and I took an impulsive trip to the theater to see the movie (thanks Carrie)-on the way home I decided it was time to just suck it up and read the books. I'm not a reader. But oh goodness I, like everyone else, got sucked in. My friend Jana lent me all four books last Thursday. Let the ignoring of the children and the husband begin. Finished Twilight Saturday, Started New Moon yesterday afternoon. I was so mad at the second book I just kept reading till something made me happy-I now have 50 pages left. I'm worried that when I finish the 4th book I'll start having withdrawals...there's going to be another...right??
Yes, the withdrawals are inevitable. And unfortunately she's finished with the series. Although she wrote half of Midnight Sun (the first book from Edward's perspective) and it's posted on her website. She might finish it in a few years, but it got leaked on the internet and she got really mad... so that's why she just posted it on her website and sort of gave up on it (but hopefully she'll finish it someday!)
Welcome to the Twilight phenomenon! Your hubby will just have to pick up the slack til it's over and unfortunately, there is no more...but you can wait excitedly for the next movie installments like the rest of us!
Benjamin and I were married in November of 2003. We now somehow have three kiddos we claim-Hailey is our strong willed 5 year old. Hunter is the energetic 3 year old and Taylor is pretty new around here.
8 comments:
Don't worry, you just start over! And then go online and read midnight sun. Welcome to the twilight zone!
I've been thinking I want to read those books too, but I too think I will get sucked in and have a hard time waiting for the next ones.
I'm so glad I could help you get sucked in. :) Next time we'll choose a movie that doesn't have a series of books to go with it.
Yes, the withdrawals are inevitable. And unfortunately she's finished with the series. Although she wrote half of Midnight Sun (the first book from Edward's perspective) and it's posted on her website. She might finish it in a few years, but it got leaked on the internet and she got really mad... so that's why she just posted it on her website and sort of gave up on it (but hopefully she'll finish it someday!)
When you're done, go on facebook and take the quizzes. That's fun.
I wondered if you would eventually read them. You can drop your kids off here while you read...
Welcome to the dark side my friend. Just finished reading them all for the second time...skipping giant parts of book two...good times.
Welcome to the Twilight phenomenon! Your hubby will just have to pick up the slack til it's over and unfortunately, there is no more...but you can wait excitedly for the next movie installments like the rest of us!
Post a Comment