CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new look?

Every once in a while Benjamin says I should dye my hair black/dark. So, courtesy of taaz.com I have done a few makeovers, and this is probably as close as I will ever really get to dark hair. So there you go hun.



10 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I almost peed my pants. I saw the first picture before I read that the photo was doctored!!!! Then I saw the rest of the pics. Um you would look completely different and I like you blond, but knowing you, you would look fab in anything.

Carrie said...

Woah - the long dark black hair makes you look like a TOTALLY different person! Vampiresque. Is that a word? My favorite of the 3 is the first, but I like you blonde too. Sorry Benjamin!

lynda said...

another vote for blonde! (maybe it is just hard to get used to change)

Mindy and Benjamin said...

For the record...I wouldn't actually do any of this to my hair. I just wanted to show Ben what he would be facing. Including a bunch of airbrushed makeup...

Benjamin Swanson said...

Ha Ha!!!! Not quite what I had in mind :) I think it would look better if it was natural. It's a good thing you're a good lookin' blondie!!!!

tara said...

um seriously...i needed more of a warning. i, like rissa, freaked out when i saw the first picture. i needed a little more of a warning. seriously, tell that husband of yours that it is a well known fact that blondes have more fun...duh! ps don't ever do that to me again missy

Tiffany Jones said...

Okay as your sister I have to say.....freaky!!! Don't do it! The makeup isn't you either! Love you!

Michelle said...

hahaha great pics! I THOUGHT the makeup looked doctored as well...I'm glad it was! haha Nice. Oh and I am totally going to the TCU vs BYU game now! We just decided last minute. I am SO looking for you there, but wish I had known we were going early enough to be able to meet up with you guys!

Emily said...

Very nice...I totally thought you had changed your hair when I saw the first one! I actually liked the first haircut, but your own color. :-)

Sarah said...

Dress up as Cher with that 3rd one! (: