I've really been meaning to post pictures from all the things we did this summer...cause it really was a lot.
We spent lots of time in our swimsuits (yes, even me, but sadly, I'm not posting any pictures of that just yet).
I'm very proud of this new playset that I scored. On my way out of the neighborhood one day I saw that someone was giving this away for free. Ben and I had to walk the big pieces 3 blocks home-they are heavier than they look. The kids love it.
As previously mentioned, way back in early August the kids and I made a journey up to Washington to visit my fam and do my 10 year reunion. Here's a few picts from that trip. Here's a bunch of cousin's when we got to go down and visit my sister's fam for a day.
The girls: me, mom, and my sister Tiffany
Hailey loved helping Papa Ken mow the lawn. She begged him to do it whenever he wasn't at work. Hunter wasn't so thrilled about the mower. He went on it with me once, but then I lost control and ran it into the fence...oops.
Here I am with my handsome date before the reunion. He was such a stud.

Me, Heidi and Tara. What cute girls. We were totally the life of the party.
This picture would have been so great if it wasn't for that darn Jeff...maybe we could photoshop him out and put Mary.
Making and ice cream mess with Jonah and his mom Heidi
This picture would have been so great if it wasn't for that darn Jeff...maybe we could photoshop him out and put Mary.
Making and ice cream mess with Jonah and his mom Heidi
The kids having fun playing under this really cool quilt that my mom's mom started before she died.

My brother Evan-who cannot manage to do a normal face for a picture-and me.

Me and my stepsister Kristi. Is fun to be able to see so much family when we go up to Washington.

Stay tuned for "I know it's nearly Halloween, but...*Part 2*"...

5 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe that you got that playground for FREE! My kids would be sooooo jealous.
Awesome pics sis!
How fun! Way to go on that jungle gym! What a blessing!
Where on earth did you get that super cute dress for your reunion?!?
Great pictures and post. My favorite part is how you ran into a fence with the ride-on lawnmower. No wonder your son is scared of it! haha
i CAN believe that you got that play structure for free because i was the pregnant girl starving in the car while you drooled over it. well done on the summer recap. i'm totally impressed with your skills...and your mom...what?
Post a Comment