CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A visit from a friend!

Yay! I finally got a friend to come visit me. We were so glad that Tara and little Luke were able to work out a trip down here this past weekend. Good thing her mom had a convention down here which gave her a great excuse. I've known Tara since the 5th grade...which was a few years ago. We went to bed so late every night cause we did so much reminiscing and catching up. It was a lot of fun. Her son Luke is two months older than Hunter, so the kids had a great time playing together. Luke's favorite thing was to throw everything he could find down our stairs! Good thing he's so cute so we couldn't get mad at him! We took several short trips to Splashtown (thanks Carrie...), played outside, watched movies, and of course ate some good food. I had to take her to my favorite restaurant and obsession, Chuys (this was my third time there in 2 weeks). Below are some picts from the trip. Thanks for coming Tara! We loved having you here even if you did constantly critique my son's mullet! Hunter enjoying his chips dipped in his own bowl of ranch.Here's Hailey with a bottle of what once was a Corona...but now is just salt and pepper, don't worry.I just had to post this picture because this is what Luke does every time you pull out a camera...it takes a good amount of convincing to get his smile out.Here's the three little ones watching Baby Einstein-which is my kids favorite right now.
Here they are after a fun trip to Splashtown...I was so sad that I didn't take the camera inside, there were some great photo ops.
Three cuties in a car.

7 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

Very fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Okay so now I am jealous. I really do want to see you. I am bound to make something work out!!!! ANYWHO, good pictures and I am sure they were good times!! Um call me, I don't have your number anymore!!!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Um I just left a message and it isn't there, so I am going to right another, with basically the same content, so if the first one comes later then you will know why there are two basically identical comments. OKAY so I am super jealous, and I really want to make a trip to NY work, and it looked like a fun time. AND i need your phone number because I don't have it. LOVE YA TONS!

Dave Dyk said...

Looks like you girls had a blast, and the kids too! Cute pics! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks. :)

tara said...

wow, good pics...mostly because there is only one of me. that one of luke at the restaurant is seriously hilarious. what a goof! thanks for letting me mooch basically your whole pantry and for putting up with my pregnant whining. we had tons of fun. you're great!

Sharon said...

It was fun to meet Tara. I think it's great that you guys were able to get together. That would be so fun to visit a friend from high school sometime.

tara said...

no, it wasn't you that mentioned the pictures, but i'm sure you were thinking it, just like everyone else. so i kinda suck at posting pictures. sheesh! sue me. hey, i got the camera open by the way...obviously by the picture taking here. i also wanted to say i miss you too dude and i'll see you next week! try not to make me look too bad