CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're still here somewhere

Once again I've been waiting till I had pictures to post something. Then I just decided that was too long to wait, I'm going through blogging withdrawals. The kids and I have been in Washington for over a week. We left daddy back at home to earn the big bucks. We've been having a lot of fun visiting grandma and grandpa and our other family that lives in the area. When I get back home I'll have to post some pictures from our visit to my sister's house in Corvallis-we got to go down there for cousin Annika's birthday.
Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion-go Papermakers (yes, you read that correctly). I was kind of nervous going into it, but we had a lot of fun. Most memorable for me was probably how Heidi, Tara, Mary and I made fools of ourselves dancing up on the stage. Heidi and I were probably up there for 2 hours and sometimes no one else was up there. Good times. I have a few pictures that Heidi sent along, but I'll have to post more when we get home this weekend. I'm not sure why the pictures have funky borders...try and forgive me. The first picture is me (obviously), Melanie, and Heidi.
Here's Hailey and me at the family picnic at the park.

Here's my little Hunter boy. If you can't tell, he made a mess of himself. I tried to keep him clean for a while, but as most of my friends no by now...it is sort of a lost cause. The boy loves puddles, especially muddy ones. He was jumping and rolling around-luckily this time I didn't catch him drinking it. It got to a point where I was introducing my kids as Hailey and "the filthy one over there".

7 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

So I have been dying to see stuff from the reunion. You all look so pretty! Your hair is so long and pretty, my hair is long right now but I am pretty sure it looks like filth. I know I didn't really graduate from there, but I have to say I totally am sad that I missed it, and by only 10 days! The other thing I am sad about, MISSING YOU. So lame, can't you just stay for another week, I mean not like your kids miss Ben or he misses you! I am worth it. ANYway. I look forward to more pictures. Talk to you later.

Claudia said...

oooh Hunter looks to be having a blast. Cute hair Mindy! awww that's cool that you got to go to your HS Reunion. I missed mine. It was like 150 bucks a person. Oh well maybe in another 10 years :) You were a Papermaker!?

Kelly said...

GO PAPERMAKERS!!!LOL!!! I was wondering what happend to you.I was just telling Cory that I haven't talked to you in awhile and I should call you guys. I'm in Cali and will back on Aug 25th...Cory is back for good next Sat..YEAH!!we need to get together and do something...Love to Hailey and the messy one:)

Tiffany Jones said...

Your hair looks great and Heidi looks beautiful. Will you pass that on for me....

Emily said...

Wow...10 year reunion already! Can't miss the Papermakers! I still remember you trying to teach me the Papermakes cheer...it's something etched into my brain that will never ever go away, taking room away from more important things I should be remembering (like my Mom's birthday).

Carrie said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun! You look super cute in the pictures. Splashtown just hasn't been the same without you and I've been craving a homemade egg mcmuffin. Miss you lots!

Kate Chartrand said...

We miss you guys! I'm glad you're having fun. I definitely appreciate you even more as the Sunbeam teacher--you have some wild boys in that class!