Okay, I'm going to try this too. I got this from my sister's blog and thought it looked interesting, so all of my faithful blog visitors better be cooperative. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me?? This could be interesting...
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
This probably won't come as a surprise, but whenever I think of you, I really can't help but picture you and Kimmy dancing on the table in the *** (I better not post WHERE, since this is a public blog ;) and promptly breaking it - then running around wildly trying to create a "quick fix" with wood glue. Nothing makes me smile as much as that memory...I just remember I was SOOO shocked becuase I was a little, innocent, newbie 18 year old at the time. Oh man, good times.
Yeah, I should have known that was coming...I felt so guilty about that for a long time on my mission. I think another great part of that story is how you told a co-worker about it while I was gone and when I came back she became my boss. Ha! It's funny that she still liked me. What a trouble maker.
let's see...there really are too many years to sort through. i guess one that makes me smile is when we stayed up until midnight (not surprising) on sunday and then went to the store in our pjs and pigtails. we were so awesome then. what happened to us? there are also all those times when you said i got really mean when i started to fall asleep. i swear i was just delirious! love ya dude. ps table dancing, huh?
I have more years to sort through than anyone else, but my favorite years are the ones we spent together in Utah(once you had grown up:). I loved the road trips we took together, the time we spent together, everything about our time in Utah before getting married.
I have lots of fun memories of you Mindy! The one that stands out the most is when we spent almost every day together that summer between freshman and sophomore year walking down and stalking Aaron Russell. It was so hot that summer!
Also I remember passing around Tyler (as a baby) in Sunday school with you....didn't our teacher get mad?
When did you stop being vegetarian by the way? You were the reason my whole family started being vegetarians and now none of us are now either...funny.
I have so many, but the very first one that came to my mind, besides the awesome hair wings of sixth grade, was the time that we were in Merrie Miss (aw the good old days, what ever happened to Merrie Miss) and you decided to eat some chapstick. If I remember correctly, it was pretty stinking tasty. GOOD TIMES!!!!
Whoa, hope I don't embarass you too much with this comment. :)
It's funny because most of the memories I have of us include eating (i.e. going to lunch/dinner with your parents at places like Chili's and Salcidos, eating ice cream and chips and salsa at your house, etc.). I also remember laughing all the time whenever we got together. I think only the two of us would be silly enough to get dressed up in prom dresses on an otherwise boring friday night. I still have those pictures somewhere too. :)
This one is so easy for me...jumping on the trampoline in the rain last summer with our bathsuits on, while everyone watched us from the front porch. Oh, and taking a "shower" in the water from the roof! (bathing suits on-please people)
i know i already left my comment, but i just can't leave out the time that we ran out in the snow around your house everytime you beat me at spit (which was everytime we played--i still you're magic or something)...is that what it was called? oh and "what would you do if you dad was burnin in a building??" oh good times
Remember that one time when we went out to Chuys,kidless, to celebrate our birthdays? That was really fun! Painting your kitchen while Ben serenaded you is also a fun one, not to mention our SPLASHTOWN summer. I'm glad we are still having fun making lots of memories. We are still having fun . . . right?
Remember during choir when we started laughing becuase it looked like someone wrote rockappella in their music (instead of a cappella)...Turns out it was (my) Matt & (your bro)Matt that did acutally write rockappella in thier music. Oh-well, it was the most fun and the the most I have ever laughed in choir!
"you really ARE pretty" - Yes, you are! And many, many more GREAT ones!
I have oh sooo many so where to begin... :-)
I'm just going to be general and say that while we were companions on our mission, I loved referring to you as "Apple" to the Taiwanese people we met because somehow, when you're called "Apple", it gives them all rights to touch your face. Sorry for all the mauling on your face, but I've always had a good laugh. Besides, who wouldn't want to touch your beautiful face??
I actually remember the first time I ever met you! I was 12, you were 13. I wanted so badly to be in your sunday school class because you looked so nice and fun and I wanted to be your friend. I was really intimidated by you for a long time because you're so dang pretty! I LOVED that dress that you let me borrow for snowball. I doubt I looked as good in as you did, but thanks for letting me use it!
Post a Comment