CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Picture Time!

We finally got some pictures taken of Hunter. I think he looks kinda cute. Of course, I am slightly biased! I wish I could have gotten some of Hailey done too, but she is so funny in front of the camera. She was a very big helper when we got Hunter's pictures done and she loved to tell everyone that we took her brother's picture.

My friend Teddy

Well, they're not professional -but I managed to find some pictures of Hailey. Here's my little princess. (Do you like the polo under the dress??)
And here's some fancy crazy Hailey hair...

6 comments:

Aurora's Designs said...

SO CUTE HUNTER!

Claudia said...

Love them both...Hunter is huge and handsome, he could beat up Jex already if he wanted to... :o) Hailey is a brunette??? what did you do Mindy! J/K love her princess dress. Is she going to be Belle for Halloween? She should and the polo just ties it all together. Just in case you forgot We Miss You!!!

Susanne said...

Hi Mindy! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Karin (Ansbergs') little sister. I found your blog off of Heidi's... Anyway, how have you been?! Your kids are such cuties!

Shaun said...

Holy Cow Hailey has hair!!!! she's really turning into a little girl now! wow! good to hear about you guys

Dave Dyk said...

Hunter is getting SO big! And Hailey too! Give them both a hug for me. Miss you!

Karin Hopkins said...

Hi Mindy!
I love your blog! Your kids are adorable! They grow up so fast don't they! Anyways, I hope your doing well!
Karin