CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2007

One more time.

Ok. Let's try this again. I'm sure I can do this blogging thing. What everyone really wants is some pictures though...so I'll definately throw some of those in with this post. I'm putting one of the front of the house. When we finally get the inside of the house decorated a little more to my liking I'll post some of the more interesting stuff. It is really nice to actually have our own house though.


The kids are getting big too fast. Hunter's new favorite thing is climbing up the stairs when I'm not looking. He's getting pretty speedy at it. He also enjoys spitting his baby food on me at dinner. I really enjoy that. He'd rather just have pizza or something but he doesn't realize that even though he has 8 teeth now, they aren't quite ready for that. Here's all my kids climbing the stairs (and in case you're wondering...that is just a little water on Hailey's dress).


Hailey loves to talk, sing, dance, and talk some more. She always has something to say. She is very helpful and loves to make her little brother "diggle" (giggle). It's fun to watch them do more things together. Here she is helping to push the stroller.

0 comments: