CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blessing day

Well, here's another overdue post. Somehow whenever I have "free time" I waste it on facebook or I take a nap. Strange. Anyway...just 6 days after Taylor was born she got blessed at church. It seemed like the ideal time cause we had overlap with family being in town and were able to have my niece Megan's baptism on the same weekend. In retrospect I might have planned it a little later so I didn't have to look back at some of that extra baby weight in the photos...oh well...so without further ado, here they are.

The new family picture
It was nice to have two of our sets of grandparents there.
With Grandma Susan and Papa Ken
With Grandma Nette and Papa Ted
The whole group just before Megan's baptism
The two girls on their special day-thanks Megan for sharing it with Taylor
I thought this picture was really cute-saying goodbye to grandma and papa.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

wow your blog keeps getting fancier and fancier mindy! :) baby taylor is adorable and the new family picture is perfect. congrats!

Heidi Dyk said...

Cute family pics! Love the new blog look too.

Sarah said...

Mindy! How on earth did you have the energy to go to church less than a week after having your third??? I didn't go anywhere until I had to have Michelle's genetic screening done at 10 days old. You are amazing!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Cuteness...and ps what extra weight, I am pretty sure you look fabulous.

She is a cutie patootie too.

Kelli said...

Super cute baby and blog!

Mary Jane said...

Hi Mindy. Your little girl is so tiny & cute. I want to see her in person though! You know what? your mom is REALLY beautiful. Just like you.