She's 12 days old-guess it's time Taylor makes her blogosphere debut. "Baby sis" was born on Monday March 8 at 8:45 am. She was born via c-section which some would say is fortunate as she was a healthy 9 lbs and 20 inches. We did not settle on a name until we were in the hospital parking lot preparing to leave on Thursday afternoon. She's a sweet girl and is sporting lots of dark hair. At a Dr.'s checkup at 9 days old she was already up to 9 lbs 7 oz-way to go super eater! Hailey and Hunter really like her and constantly want to hold her/help out. Though we'll have to figure out how to help the boy not feel too displaced being moved to middle child status (he's been using baby talk and seems to have tuned out mommy almost completely).
We loved getting lots of visitors at the hospital. Lets see if I can remember all of them--thanks mom, Tiff, Jake, Matt, Sharon, Jackie, Anne, Rex, Terri, and Kate. You guys are great!
A proud grandma-I think this is number 24...
Taylor snuggling with uncle Matt-he didn't believe she ever opened her eyes...
The big kids happy to have mom and Taylor home
Here's a pic I attempted to take to put on my calendar-yes I probably should take a photography class-but at least the subject matter is cute!

Up next...blessing day!
12 comments:
Wow 9 pounds way to go Mindy! She is just precious. and yes the big kids are big! so tell me the truth am I going to lose my mind in a few weeks? :)
I can't wait to meet her in person! I'll be out there the 2nd week in April.
So cute! Congrats to ya'll, and a happy welcome to little Taylor. (Or should I say, not so little! Nice work Mindy!)
She is super cute my friend. Congrats. Remember even though you are out numbered you are older, bigger, and wiser than them. You can do it!
PS I am going to make you a headband for her. I just need a head measurement.
She is SO CUTE! I know I am such a lame friend for not coming by, I am all better now though. CONGRATS AGAIN guys...she is BEAUTIFUL!!
She is so, so cute!! Love that last picture of her. You are already a photographer, see? Congrats again and keep the pictures coming. :)
She looks like a sweet little girl. Congratulations. I'm sure Hunter and Haily will have fun with her. We miss you guys!
She is so sweet and perfect! I love the her name, it was well worth the wait. She's getting so big so fast, someone must be feeding her cream instead of milk :)
well congrats! i kept on wondering 'cause i am horrible at remembering due dates. so let's see now: larissa...you...must be my turn to have a third! (that's not an announcement, it's just a hope!)
So adorable! I can't wait to see her and her chubby self! What a cutie pie! I can't believe you had a 9 lb baby! Where were you hiding her? Amazing! Congratulations!
Congratulations, guys!
Hooray! I can't believe someone as small as u made a 9 lb. baby! Congrats!
Post a Comment