CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

fun things


We had lots of fun having Aunt Katy here for a visit...come back soon! Here's a picture of Katy and Hailey in front of the Houston temple. And below is kind of a blurry picture, but pretty decent considering the photographer was either 3 or 5.
Last weekend we took the kids and their friend Brenna to see Disney on Ice. It was so much fun.
Since Hunter is so in love with his Buzz costume we let them dress up too. Everyone thought it was so cute.
My girl and me.

As a completely random side note, is anyone else impressed with the little orange man that I inadvertently created while peeling a clementine the other day?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

now that little orange man shows real talent! I like how the children got to dress up in their Disney costumes too.

David Dyk said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Cute pics.

Beth said...

The orange man is awesome! If only we were fans of Syracuse.

Jared and Laurel said...

Oh, I am SO impressed with that orange man! And the Houston temple is so pretty (I never noticed that one before)!

Mary Jane said...

Hey Mindy, I'm impressed with your little cutie guy! You look so pretty in that picture with you & Hailey. Great to see you the other day... we hardly get to chat much, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you. I was thinking you should let Hunter & Hailey come play one of these days when you have a dr. appointment or even just to nap:)