Well, Ben's sister is here for a visit, so we decided to take her up to tour the Blue Bell Creamery. It's a bit of of drive, but it was fun. Who doesn't love a tour that ends with a scoop of ice cream?

So hard to get these two to stay still for a picture, but I just had to get them in front of the old ice cream truck.

Here's a picture of the outside of the factory, coincidentally it looks like the cow is trying to get Katy.

We managed to get a decent picture of the four of us using the timer. And yes, Katy and I are wearing the same shirt. We got matching Dave and Busters shirts with all the tickets we got last night. So fun.

Here I am with the kiddos. They are conveniently covering up my belly. Thanks guys.

1 comments:
How fun! Next time I visit, can we go there?
Post a Comment