CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

I have not died...

...though some days I may wish I had.  I don't know why I just haven't been motivated to blog the last several months.  I do think its funny that I still have a squatter toilet as the first thing you see on my blog.  One day I will finish posting pics from the trip and things since then.  But not today.  Hahaha.  So here's a picture that the kids will hate me for when they are older.  Yes, the toys are strategically placed.

5 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hello friend, good to see you...I think I have some of those same days...good times in the parenthood.

Warnick Family said...

Yea- Get back on the blogger train, Mindy! You have to let me know what you are up to!! Miss you guys and our other Spring friends so much!!!!!!

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you are not dead. And equally glad for the strategically placed toys. Looks like a fun bath time!!

Tiffany Jones said...

Finally!!!!!

Iris said...

I'm so happy you have not died. After all, you really are pretty.....nice strategic placing of the toys =). When you are bored, finish your Taiwan postings. I want to see more!