Well, before I get back to Taiwan posts I think I'll throw in some pics of the kids. Today the last of our visitors from New York went back home-we'll miss you Aunt Katherin and Grandma. Somehow we managed to not take any pictures with them...but yesterday we got some fun ones of the kids at the arboretum.





Oh look, I did find one with Aunt Katy-Hunter is giving her a back massage.

2 comments:
Hooray for Taiwan pictures!! Looks AWESOME! The pictures of you playing UNO made me laugh b/c I have some of me playing UNO in Japan. Somehow it's a universal game regardless of language barriers. The pictures of Hailey and Hunter made me miss you all over - we need to get together soon!
cute pics.......and I want to see more pics of Taiwan!!!! Bring on the million more posts....inquiring minds want to see =) and I hope you had lots of stuff with fresh mango!
Post a Comment