Ok, so my eyes are kinda closed in this picture, but it was the best shot I had of this bridge. This is the Qin ren qiao(if I knew how to type characters I would put them on here) or "valentines bridge". Not really sure why they call it that, but it was pretty.
The following two signs are for the restroom, but we thought they were funny/cute.
Ben kept commenting on how good the ice cream looked, so we went and got him one. Abner thought it would be funny to buy the large one for Ben. They weren't kidding about it being large. It was mango flavored-pretty tasty too.
We were going to go check out this historic site from when the Dutch colonized the island (which I didn't know had happened), but they were closed, so we checked out the big christian university nearby. Here we are by the giant sign. 
I liked this picture cause this guy has this really long fishing pole (kinda hard to tell from the photo), but I really wish I had taken a picture of the sign right next to me that said no fishing.
Ben and Abner being cool I guess.
Uh I just like the color of the water in this one.
There was this neat land bridge along the side of the highway. Ben and I raced up the stairs on either side. I'm sure I won...
And right across the street was this temple.

5 comments:
Mango flavored ice cream... yummm! Did Ben share any of that? lol.
I love the pictures.....you totally should have gotten an ice cream with Ben =) That's huge! Keep posting more pics!!! And, you look great in all the pictures.....you really are pretty!
That's the biggest ice cream cone I have ever seen. It looks SO yummy! How fun that you guys got to go to Taiwan together! And awesome that you got to go back again!!
Looks like so much fun! Oh, and I like your hair, by the way. :)
Can't wait to see more Taiwan pics of your trip! I love that giant ice cream cone! :-)
Post a Comment