Finally, for the first time since just after Hailey turned one, we took the kids back to a studio to get pictures done. It was a very um, energetic experience-Hunter really enjoyed escaping from the studio and running out into the store. Somehow we managed to get a few nice ones and I'm glad we now have something updated in the house (and in all the grandma's houses too).


5 comments:
Very cute pics! You have such an adorable family!! I can't believe your kiddos are getting so big! I forgot that Hailey was only 8 months younger than Kylee...she is so cute! And Hunter is SOOO adorable as well!
Those are so cute! I never would have guessed Hunter was running everywhere if you hadn't said. Kaelah did the same thing when we tried to have pictures taken at JC Penny this Christmas. She really liked the hair dresser that was restocking the shelves. (:
Super cute! Where's mine?
SO stinking cute. I love them!
You guys are just awesome- and have a cute family. Lets get together more...
Post a Comment