CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I guess I'm in a posting mood

So on the 12th of this month Hailey turned 4. It's amazing that my baby is so big now. She's very smart and oh just a little bit strong willed (who am I kidding...I guess we all are that way in this family). She loves playing with her brother and her friends and she loves everything girly-if it's purple or pink or princessy, she wants it. She was born two months early after my water broke for no apparent reason. She weighed 4lbs 14 oz. She stayed in the hospital for 5 weeks but you sure can't tell now that she was ever a preemie. Here's a picture of her a few days after she was born.

And here she is just before her first birthday.And here she is when she turned 2-looking a little mischievious. (did I spell that right?)

Now that is a pretty 3 year old.And here she is at 4 (I took this one...can you tell??)


What a big girl. My mom and I took her to get her fingers and toes painted (pink and purple of course) and then she got some pictures taken too. She had a great time.

4 comments:

tara said...

hey, i'm the very first commenter!!! i've been sucking at posting lately so i'm going around commenting on everyone else's. merry christmas buddy!!! well done on birthing that little bundle of joy 4 years ago. how are the hands? hope all is well! happy new year pal

Tiffany Jones said...

She was so small and you would never know it now!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

SO I already left a comment on the fam pics, but I thought I would leave another, I know such an over achiever! I can't believe she is already four...although that should make sense since Cole is almost five! Loved the flash back for both kids.

Dave Dyk said...

I love when you do the flashback posts! I can't believe Hailey is four already! Man, that makes me old, doesn't it? Your family pics are super cute too. I especially like the one of the two kids laying on the ground. :)