Yes, my son was a wanna be Billy Ray Cyrus-but those days are gone now. I gave Hunter his first haircut last week. He looks like such a stud. I had such a hard time letting go of the curls, but after these "before" pictures you will see why I had to do it. The second picture was just after he woke up in the morning, and his hair was so tangled it was just the last straw. (and yes, I could not resist the muscle shirt for his last day with the mullet)


After: (did he just grow up or what?)
10 comments:
He is getting too big!
Very cute! And I love the muscle shirt. :-)
I will miss his curls, but he looks adorable with his haircut! What a big boy!
Cute, cute. Most everyone has to say bye to the curls sometime. Sorry we missed you in NY, Spencer traveled the day after we got home and then I got sick on the way home. YUCKS! The reunion looked fun!
Oh so much better!!! Love it!
He looks sooo cute in the "after" picture!
i really shouldn't say i told you so...but i will anyway. by the way, i didn't see me mentioned as the number one instigator of this newfound handsomeness...goodness. anyway, he's adorable and i'm so proud that you let your son not be billy ray cyrus, now work on not letting haylie (sp?) turn into mylie...yikes
I think his hair does look a lot better, but I do miss his curls!
I can't wait to see the cut in person! He looks so much older . . . so handsome. Danny is excited to see his buddy too.
Super cute =)
I keep thinking of you when I see TX on the news.....are you in the clear? I hope so!
Post a Comment