CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays

It's 9:00 on Christmas morning and we're still waiting for Hunter to wake up so we can go downstairs. I think this may be our last year that we really get to sleep in. I couldn't resist posting just a few more pre-Christmas pictures before all the festivities begin.





3 comments:

Dave Dyk said...

Cute pics! Hope you had a great Christmas!

tara said...

hey so how totally lame are we? we didn't call each other on christmas!! i love ya anyway and i hope you had a fabulous christmas. talk to you soon hopefully

Dave Dyk said...

We will be going to Dallas, TX, but it would sure be fun to meet up at some point when we are there. I think our plan is to go around the first part of March during spring break for Debbie.