CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Long time no see

What? It's not like we dropped off the face of the earth or anything....we just neglected our blog for a few months. My bad. I don't know what to write, too much has happened. Rather than try and post it all, perhaps I will just put my Christmas letter on here (since I'm so defunct that I won't actually be mailing it out either). So let's just explain some of these pictures.
This first one is from when I was trying to get the kiddos to be agreeable so I could take a picture for their birthday party invitations.



Ok, this is not the best picture, but here I am painting our powder room downstairs. The heart was a nice touch...right? I've learned that painting a bathroom is a lot more work than it looks like, but I really think it looks nice.


Hailey and Daddy playing outside in the "cold" December weather.


Here's our Hunter boy on his birthday. He had a pretty good time with his cake. It was very cute.


It was great to have my dad come to visit again. He was here for Hailey and Hunter's birthday party, and was such a huge help. We were sad that he had to go back home.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Cute pictures...Hunter is looking so much thinner. What no more buttermilk?

Susanne said...

Your kids are adorable! So how far apart are they in age? Do they have the exact same birthday? How fun!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Yeah...we're putting Hunter on a diet, skim milk only. Ok, not really. It's just since he's walking and moving around more.

The kids are almost exactly 2 years apart. Hunter's birthday is Dec 4, and Hailey's is the 12th. Kinda crazy if you ask me.

Dave Dyk said...

Cute pictures! Hunter is getting to be such a big boy! It looks like he's walking now, am I right? Love the red color in your bathroom too. Oh, and tell Hailey and Hunter happy birthday from Jonah and Dave and I!