I don't know what that's about...like I've neglected my blog or something...
So, what have we been up to here? Hm. I've just been busy growing a baby. I feel plumpy (like in Madagascar 2). We've got less than a month till baby sis makes her debut. I'm kinda nervous. Can I really do this 3 kid thing? Too late now! Mwahahaha.
So I can't believe I'm posting this...but I'm in a brave mood, so here's me at right around 36 weeks...I may have swallowed a basketball.
Here's a picture that Hailey took a while ago of Ben and me, somehow I managed to hide my entire belly. Nice.
This is kinda random, but here is a picture of Hailey and her friend Maryan from when we went to dinner at Chuys a few weeks back. Hunter got to go on a scout campout with daddy. We got to go out to eat. I like our end of the deal better...
Last month we took the kids to the zoo on free day. We went at the end of the day so daddy could come too. It was still crowded, but we got to see some cool animals and we had lots of fun. Of course my favorite part may have been the cotton candy we got at the end of our trip...
This picture was so funny because I was setting up the camera to take a picture of the kids and myself while Ben was in the bathroom. I guess he came out just in time because right as the camera flashed I felt this extra person join our picture...
Also, my great friends threw me a baby shower this past weekend and I hope to obtain and post some pictures from that soon.

8 comments:
I what?
I'm pretty sure you were going to say
" I am awesome!"
Love ya min!!! ;)
Haha. Yeah, I guess you looked at the blog after I accidentally published it with just the letter "I" and before I figured it out and fixed it a bit.
Yeah, I saw the "I" as well. I was trying to figure out if just posting "I" counted as an actual post or not...
I love your belly pic and the pic of your little family. You are so cute. I can't wait to see your newest addition!
FRIEND! So fabulous to see you. You look SO good. You can do the 3 kids thing totally...just remember it is totally normal and okay to cry a little more...you are outnumbered that would be tough on anyone!
Good to see all that you are doing.
Love ya.
You look way too cute for being 8+ months pregnant. I can't wait to meet baby sister! So I'm pretty excited that Hunter still loves his Buzz hoodie. You'll do great with 3. Just keep perspective - in a few years you'll have 3 kids to help you fill and wrap wontons! Think how fast that will go! Love you lots!
Cute pic.'s and I would like to mention that your little baby belly is adorable. At least you look like you only swallowed a basketball. When I'm that far along I look like I ate all of Texas and part of Mexico which shows up in a lot more places than just my belly! And I think you'll do great with 3 kids, you're an awesome mommy!
You are so darn cute, Minders. Love that family photo at the zoo (that hoodie is adorable)!
You look so cute pregnant! You're probably one of those stinking people who gains no weight but the baby itself during pregnancy. :-) Congrats again and can't wait to see the new little girl!
Post a Comment