CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something old something new

So it's a new post about something that happened like a month ago, and yes, sometimes I like to just have my title make no sense. Anyway...I don't really feel like I have anything current and intersting to post about, but I have been meaning to post these pictures of Hailey. She got to go to dance class with her friend Trinity one day and she had so much fun. One perhaps I will actually put her in a class of her own. It was fun to watch her through the window and to see how attentive she was and how much she loved being the center of attention (she kept creeping up till she was right in front of the teacher).

2 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Cute Girl! Did you ever do dance class? She looks like she had way too much fun.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I think I did dance for like a year or two. The way I remember it is that I gave up when I thought I wasn't as flexible as the other girls. Just think how much better I might have done the running man if I hadn't quit...