I love the look on Hunter's face in the first picture, and the warpaint is great-he really enjoys making a mess with sidewalk chalk and water. Today Hailey told me they were making chalk mud. Precious.
My pretty little princess. She was proud that she had taken off her swimsuit and put on her clothes by herself (as evidenced by the crooked pockets). I was proud too.


7 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!
Cute kids! Love the face Hunter is making in the first one!
Too much fun!
a whole 9 days? i think it has been over 2 weeks for me.
SO cute! I love Hunter's war paint! :) And I know what you mean about the heat! Ugh! It's been bad this summer!
hey dude-why do you live there again and not next door to me? it just barely got into the 80s here yesterday and i'm thinkin its time to pour my flabby self into the swimsuit. way too hot down there buddy. miss you tons! have a good time trying to stay cool...your mom is cool--heh heh
I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute. I am glad you stumbled across our blog. It's fun to see yours.
Post a Comment