CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Outside fun

We ventured out to these new fountains we had heard of about ten minutes away. The kids loved it. They had so much fun just running around and playing and getting soaking wet...all the things their boring old mom never lets them do... This video is really short but it made me laugh. In case you can't tell, Hunter is running around saying "wa wa" (water), then he sees the camera, and it's an instant, "cheese". Many of my pictures came out blurry sinch the kids were running all around. I guess I'll have to figure out how to use the setting for action shots. We're pretty lucky to have this beautiful weather that we can go out and play in, but it's staring to get hot...

5 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

We have a few parks like that by our house too and my kids love them! They look like they are having so much fun!

Tiffany Jones said...

Very cute and oh am I jealous of the nice weather!

Dave Dyk said...

Looks like a fun little park. The video of Hunter is so cute! I agree that we NW residents could use some more sun!

Carrie said...

Next time you need to call Danny and I to come to the fountains with you! He loved them last summer and couldn't even walk then. I can only imagine how much fun he'll have this year! Looks like a fun adventure.

tara said...

how do you put the video on there? i haven't been successful at that yet. looks like some good times though. hope to see you sometime soon pal. have a good one