I keep waiting for something newsworthy, or some cute new pictures to post...however, nothing is really happening at the Swanson's. Hmm, last week my newest niece Ellie was born. She just happened to come on the same day that I was planning to have a baby shower for her mom, Sharon. Well, since I really had no clue who was invited (someone else passed out invites), we decided to still have the shower without the guest of honor. We had a great turnout-16 guests I think. I made a really good homemade carrot cake (though I obviously need to take a cake decorating class or something). I was sad that Sharon missed it, though it was fun to take her all the presents at the hospital . Ellie is beautiful.


5 comments:
Adorable pictures! And I have to say, that cake looks far better than anything I could have done!
i think that is one cute cake! and by the way i almost lost it when i saw the baby before reading the post... i knew it wasn't yours but wasn't sure if that was your way of announcing something! :o)
I think your cake is adorable and yes, so is Ellie. :)
i think that you did an awesome job. i agree with your friend claudia, I thought you were cleverly trying to tell us something.
Sorry to let you guys down! I don't have that sort of news yet...maybe some day....
Post a Comment