CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Children's museum

When Ben's mom was here we took the kids to see the Houston children's museum. They had such a great time. Hailey spent lots of time playing in the mini grocery store. She loved getting to pick out all her own stuff. I spent most of my time in the "Tot Spot" with Hunter. They had so many fun things in there for little ones to explore. It was also cool because I met a lady in there from China and got to chat with her in chinese for over an hour.



This was getting frustrated when all the food turned out to be plastic. He really enjoyed looking at the chicks in the little hatchery though.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

How fun! My kids love the children's museum here in Monterey. We got a season pass since they love it so much!

Dave Dyk said...

Looks like you all had fun! I still have yet to take Jonah to our childrens museum. Horrible, I know. Your pictures inspire me to get there a.s.a.p.!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Okay so I just got done reading Heidi's and now I see all the fun stuff you did and how much fun does that look like. Seriously in the perfect world we would all live by each other